Become a member and discover how to use essential oils in a practical way on an on-going basis. You will increase your knowledge and in so doing achieve better health and well-being. Sharing with other Common Scents members about Aromatherapy is fun and educational.
Your instructor is Lorrie Hargis, RA an internationally recognized Registered Aromatherapist. She has been in the natural health field for over 29 years and the Organic Skin Care field for over 12 years. Lorrie is the owner of the Lorrie Hargis International School of Aromatherapy where she offers a 240 hour Aromatherapy Certification Program. She brings her expertise as a Registered Aromatherapist, Iridologist, Kinesiologist and Flower Essence Practitioner , Researcher and Developer of Organic Skin Care and Cosmetics based on Aromatherapy along with her abilities to present, teach and write natural health information in a clear and inspiring way that passes her wisdom onto others.
Membership to the Common Scents Community starts at only $19.95 per month. Look below to see where you can save even more! Joining our community will enable you to:
Learn from our monthly training videos – Common Scents and Reflexology
using essential oils for the following:
- January- Baths the different ways to use essential oils in the bath from bath salt to bath milk
- February– Clay – the many different ways to use essential oils and clay together
- March– Compresses- the many different ways to use essential oils and compresses together
- April– diffusion- the many different ways to use essential oils in a diffuser and other ways to diffuse essential oils not using a diffuser
- May– facial products-how to make facial products with essential oils
- June– inhalations- how to make different kinds of inhalations with essential oils
- July– internal use- how to use essential oils internally safely and effectively
- August– massage- how to use essential oils with massage
- Sept– neat – how to use essential oils neat in first aid and emergencies
- October– how to use essential oils with reflexology
- November– how to use essential oils in sitz baths
- December– how to use essential oils in balms and ointments
These videos are designed to bring you more knowledge to share with others that will ignite their health and well being. Build your business by using essential oils combined with these other natural healing modalities.
- Gain access to archived educational videos and materials
- Learn how to use essential oils with other natural healing modalities such as Herbs, Flower essences and Chinese Herbs through monthly Videos and Common Scents Community webinars.
- Learn how to use essential oils for emotional balance and mental clarity with the combination of Flower essences and special mindful techniques.
- Discounts on educational materials, webinars, live streaming, courses and programs.
- Be a member of our Common Scents Community Facebook Private page where you can share with fellow members about essential oils and natural health.
- Communicate with Lorrie on Common Scents Community Facebook group chats every Tuesday morning 9:30 Eastern time to ask her anything you would like!
- Be featured as a Common Scents Community Member of the month where you share your story.
- Learn how other Common Scents Community Members run their essential oil businesses.
Sign up below to become a member of the Common Scents Community
Cancellation policy: You must let us know if you would like to cancel before the next monthly billing cycle otherwise you will be billed your option cost per month until the next months billing cycle. If you would like to cancel please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not heard back from us within 5 business days then please send a text message to 011(33)778860008 or telephone at 011(33)468206011 CET zone