Connect with people in real time who are essential oil lovers and who are interested in their health and well-being!
Because YOU want to:
- Learn more about how to use essential oils in a safe way on a daily basis.
- Build yourself confidence using essential oils with other natural healing modalities such as herbs, flower essences, and Chinese herbs.
- Grow your knowledge with the use of essential oils for emotional balance and mental clarity with flower essences and special mindful techniques.
- Be a member of our Common Scents Community Facebook Private page where you can share with fellow members about essential oils and natural health.
- Communicate with Lorrie and fellow members in live weekly private group chats – ask anything you would like!
- Be a featured Member of the Month where you share your story.
- Share in how other Common Scents Community Members run their essential oil businesses.
- Gain access to live interactive workshops, webinars and classes along with archived recordings and materials.
- Be awarded NAHA Approved continuing education units for every Live Workshop, Webinar and Class that you attend
- Receive discounts on educational materials, webinars, live streaming, courses, and programs.
Join a community where you can learn how to use essential oils safely and effectively. Plus, how to use them with Reflexology, Iridology, Kinesiology, Chinese Herbs, Flower Essences & for Emotional Healing.
Become a member and build your business by using essential oils combined with these other natural healing modalities, as well as access to live online workshops, starting at only $19.95 per month! The cost of each webinar is $35.00 for non-members.
In 2022, each month we will be learning in-depth about using essential oils and incorporating them into blends with Chinese Herbs:
January 2022 – Wished Fulfilled with Positive Tools
February 2022 – Introduction Traditional Chinese Medicine
March 2022 – How to balance the Kidney Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
April 2022 – How to balance the Bladder Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
May 2022 – How to balance the Liver Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
June 2022 – How to balance the Gallbladder Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
July 2022 – How to balance the Triple Warmer and Pericardium with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
August 2022 – How to balance the Heart Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
Sept 2022 – How to balance the Small Intestine Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
October 2022 – How to balance Spleen Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
November 2022 – How to balance the Stomach Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
December 2022 – How to balance the Lung and Large Intestine Meridian with Chinese Herbs and Essential Oils
Your instructor is Lorrie Hargis, RA an internationally recognized Registered Aromatherapist. She has been in the natural health field for over 33 years and the Organic Skin Care field for over 12 years. Lorrie is the owner of the Lorrie Hargis International School of Aromatherapy where she offers an online Aromatherapy Certification Program. She brings her expertise as a Registered Aromatherapist, Iridologist, Kinesiologist, and Flower Essence Practitioner, Researcher, and Developer of Organic Skin Care and Cosmetics based on Aromatherapy along with her abilities to present, teach and write natural health information in a clear and inspiring way that passes her wisdom onto others.
The Lorrie Hargis School of Aromatherapy is approved by the NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy) to educate up to Level 3 – Clinical Aromatherapist.
Lorrie Hargis, RA is a NAHA approved educator and the Lorrie Hargis International School of Aromatherapy is NAHA approved school.